Are you curious about what Young Living has to offer? Young Living offers an incredible amount of lifestyle products that offer peace of mind and only the best when it comes to you and your family. No matter what your lifestyle looks like Young Living offers products that will be a great fit for you and your loved ones. Learn more about our basic product lines with these basic 101 classes. Select the class below based on what you are most interested in. All classes below can be viewed on your computer or mobile device.
Essentials Oils 101
With things like cancer, infertility, and other health challenges on the rise, there is no time like the present to kick all those nasty harmful chemicals in your everyday products to the curb. It is time to give your body what it deserves: clean products that support rather than hurt your body.
Check out our Class II Print out a worksheet for notes!
NingXia Red 101
Everyone is saying that you should eat a diet high in antioxidants. I have a pro tip that will make getting your antioxidants the easiest thing you do ALL DAY.
We’re breaking this superfood down and give you tips and recipes on how you and the kids in your life can take their NingXia Red.
View our Class II Print out our NingXia Menu
As health and wellness are on the rise, you will see many more companies put products on the shelf that appear to be safe and read “all natural,” but are they really all that safe?
Let’s break down some of the misleading information out there and give you alternatives you can feel confident using at an affordable price!
View Class II Print out the handout & recipes
Are you confident that your makeup is 100% free of harmful chemicals? Does your makeup have ingredients in it that are BENEFICIAL for your skin? You work so hard to maintain your health and youthful appearance that you don’t want to undo all that when you powder your nose every morning.
View the Class II Print the handout
Ready to take the plunge for a life full of wellness? Join our journey right here. Make sure you see my member number #10045649 in the Sponsor and Enroller slots.
Have a few more questions?
Here are some common ones and if you still have an additional question, you can always send me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Am I committing to a business by signing up? No! I mentioned this briefly in the class but 93% of Young Living Members are using it for the wholesale discount. Only 7% are making this a business. Purchasing a starter kit is the perfect way to get you started in our oil journey and you receive the 24% discount for your future orders.
- Am I committing to or required to place a monthly order? Absolutely not. All you are required to do is place a 50PV (approximately $50 order) once a year to stay a wholesale member.
- You said Grade B is Food Grade quality. Why is that still not an ideal essential oil? Let’s look at it like this: when you go to the grocery store and purchase a non-organic apple, you go home and you wash it. You might get a little bit of pesticides left on the apple but it’s minimal, right? Now imagine if you took that entire apple tree and distilled it down to a tiny bottle of oil. That’s a lot of pesticide, right? Look at oils the same way. They are very concentrated so Grade B quality still has excess yuck you don’t want on your body in a cellular level.
- I’m so intimidated by all there is to learn about Essential Oils. Is there hope for me? Yes!! You don’t need to know anything this moment about essential oils, we are here to help you learn and thrive in your essential oil journey. Every single member of our team receives a resource guide and tools right from the beginning from our team, plus team support and groups, help anytime and more. You will never be alone on this journey and you can always ask questions on our team.
- Why is everyone so vague when it comes to what essential oils can do for them? The vagueness makes this seem a little hokey. Trust me, it’s far worse for us to not shout the benefits to the world than it is for you to read it. If I could share everything essential oils have done for me and my family I would. The FDA requires something called “compliance” – this means we cannot, under any circumstance say an oil helped cure something. We CAN share what a specific oil has helped support (respiratory support, digestive support) but we cannot give a specific ailment that has been helped. Everyone has different stories and successes with different support too, so this helps everyone expand their wellness knowledge and share what works for them on a wellness level. Remember, this journey is about wellness, not about disease. We’re about being proactive not reactive. Have a specific question about something needing some wellness support? Send me an email and I’m happy to discuss these things further with you.